Jun 29, 2011

Don't Mess with El's #1 Stalker

El was elated when he recently discovered that season 2 of The Green Room with Paul Provenza was going to be starting soon. El really enjoyed the first season.


But then El looked closely at those who would be on this season... all in all, a great selection. Still, someone seemed to be missing. Who could it be? Could it be El's #1 stalker??

Dylan Brody??

Where is Dylan?!? El knows he was in the audience during season 1. Dylan also shouted out a joke... El assumed Dylan would soon be moving to the roundtable, but apparently not. Good word has it that Dylan will be in the audience again... shouting out jokes. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Now is that good enough for El's #1 stalker? Hell no.

El has not yet decided the best recourse, but he will.

In the meantime, El will share a little Dylan... it's Dylan speaking at Vicki Abelson's "Women Who Write". El chose that clip merely because he loves Vicki... one of his first FB friends. Vicki rocks.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Rating for the Odin joke!

Buying grass buy the ounce, not the eighth!

I met Elvis Costello, at my successful friend's birthday party. Didn't have to apologize!
~

Dylan said...

El, I did not make the cut for this year's panel and, while it stung for a brief moment, there was nobody on the panel of whom I thought, "Really? THEY got on, but I didn't?" So the pain went away and I was left with the joy of simply being part of the larger circle of talent that gathers for the shoots. I still hold out hope for the next season. But I am glad to hear that you also feel I could be panelicious. Also, thanks for the posting of the reading from my new novel. Does El know anyone in the publishing world to whom I should speak? Does he control a state-owned press?

El Snacktator said...

El will have to make a new category... Dylan is Panelicious! El is happy to hear that the sting was brief. El has confidence that the future will be full panelocity satisfaction.

El knows a few people in the publishing world. As for the state-owned press... um, we don't talk about that much anymore.